High Security UHF RFID Cable Seal
Metal Cable High Security Seal working with passive UHF RFID, radiofrequency automatic identification. Available with identification only or also with tamper evidence built-in capability. Compliant with ISO 17712:2013
UHF RFID e-seal with univocal serial number.
Thanks to its long range reading it can be automatically detected when trucks/trailers/containers are on-the-go at gateways, by using UHF RFID gates: this makes gate in/gate out operations faster and more reliable and secure (human error free).
Seal with chip built-in tamper evidence: the status of the seal (TAMPERED / NOT TAMPERED) is immediately detected and read at time of passing through gate or by manual inspection. Tamper status is stored in the seal memory and cannot be rewritten nor deleted.
TAMPER EVIDENCE CABLE SEAL, with univocal ID code and read/write User Memory capabilities. It offers at the same time the immediate and accurate seal identification and the status of the seal i.e. evidence of tamper occurred, if any. It is the ideal solution to guarantee cargo security and tamper evidence along the shipping and supply chain.
The cable lock system makes its use easy in a variety of different applications.
LEGHORNGROUP RFID CABLE SEAL is a sturdy cable seal that combines mechanical security of standard seals with the electronic security offered by RFID, automatic radio frequency identification technology.
The outer shock-proof polystyrene plastic housing of the seal – customizable with mark and numbering on request – embeds an unique electronic chip, that has its own univocal coding, which cannot be replicated. This allows for secure and reliable automatic identification of the seal applied to the vehicle or container.
UHF RFID CABLE SEAL – TAMPER EVIDENCE
Security Seal for trucks, trailers, containers.
RFID provides automatic identification of the vehicle and/or container.
It can be read quickly and accurately on distance by static gateway reading systems or by handheld devices operated by check point personnel.
The RFID chip can also be used to store further information. The chip can be easily written by using RFID reader/writer device. Further information added and the chip itself can be password protected.
TAMPER EVIDENCE VERSION
Any tampering event to the seal is permanently stored in its chip’s memory. This activates the TAG TAMPER ALARM, which immediately provides the status of the seal either TAMPERED or NOT TAMPERED.
RADIO FREQUENCY SPECIFICATION
- Frequency: 860 – 960 MHz
- RF Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen2 / ISO/IEC 18000-6C
- Technology: Passive
- Integrated circuit: NXP G2iM+
- User read / write memory: yes – up to 640 bit
- Memory size: from 128 bit up to 448 bit of EPC Memory
- TID (Tag IDentifier): 96 bit, including 48-bit factory locked unique serial number; 112 bit User TID memory
- Password protection: yes
- Tamper Detection: yes
- Read / write cycle: 10000
- Data retention: 20 year
- Reading distance by handheld reader: 3 m (9.842 ft.) (depending on reader)
- Reading distance at gate reader: 6 m (19.685 ft) (depending on reader)
- Quality: 100% performance tested
- IP Protection: IP65
- Operative Temperature: – 20°C / + 55 °C
- Storage Temperature: – 30°C / + 80 °C
- ISO 17712:2013 Clauses 5 and 6: yes
- Size: 51 x 95x 43 mm (2” 1/64” x 3” 21/32” x 1” 11/16”)
- Wire standard length: 337 mm (1” 21/64”)
- Wire diameter: 5,0 mm (3/16”)
- Weight: 160 g
- Material: carbonitrured steel + shock-proof polystyrene in accordance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), European Directive 2002/EC.