Packing List Envelopes – Label Your Packages
Label Your Packages with Packing List Envelopes. Blank packing list envelopes.
Packing List Envelopes are a transparent, plastic security sleeve used to protect and secure transport of documents associated with the goods, by keeping them intact and even protected against adverse weather conditions. Packing List Envelopes enable immediately identifying cartons’ contents without opening them and eliminates the need to send in separately the documents relating to shipments.
The transparent polyethylene also allows locating the address of the recipient without the need to apply additional labels. The special formulation of the adhesive enables fast and efficient application. Blank packing list envelopes, can be customized with various printings according to customer’s needs.
Here are some examples:
- Completely neutral, for accompanying documents of any kind;
- Orange stripe on the base of the sleeve bearing the message “It contains documents”;
- Orange stripe with “it contains invoice” printed on it;
- Bright red stripe that indicated the possibility of risk when manipulating the content;
- Information or warning messages can be printed in two different languages
- They are personalized with company name and logo.
Usually LEGHORN have in stock all the sleeve measures that can be used during shipments.
MORE USED GENERIC PRINTS
PACKING LIST Transparent security sleeve for documents
(Sleeve opening corresponds to first interior size given)
Any security sleeve model can be personalised with customer’s name and logo.
Minimum order quantity for personalisation: 20.000 pcs.