Electronic reusable security seal e-LOCK STANDARD
Electronic reusable security seal
Electronic reusable security seal
The electronic reusable security seal e-LOCK STANDARD announces the unauthorized opening of the truck / container by generating a random number, which must be the same before and after the delivery of the cargo.
e-LOCK STANDARD is the entry-level product of the reusable electronic locks family manufactured by LeghornGroup, with basic features at a very competitive price.
- Prevents internal theft and fraud along the entire supply chain
- As soon as the seal is closed, it automatically generates a unique number that can be transferred to the cargo documentation
- Simple to use, stand-alone, battery-powered unit
e-LOCK STANDARD allows detection of entry throu the use of a randomised serial number.
Successfully on the market since 2008, e-LOCK STANDARD has the following recently improvements as for environmental resistance and usability:
- IP66 waterproof case
- sealing pin made of stainless steel (AISI 316) able to withstand a harsh environment
- battery replacement set-up
- 30% reduction of the device weight (completely plastic case – from 840 gr (29,63 oz) to 590 gr (20,81 oz))
When locking the seal, it automatically generates a unique random number that can be entered in the freight documents.
If the e-LOCK STANDARD displays the same number on arrival, it is certain the cargo doors, trolleys or container have not been opened in transit.
A new unique number is generated each time the transport has to stop for additional loading or offloading.
How does e-LOCK STANDARD work?
e-LOCK STANDARD works in a very simple way:
- Each time the pin is pulled out of the plug a random number is generated by the e-LOCK, which is shown on the display.
- By pushing the front button, the previously generated number is recalled on the display.
- Rugged housing completely protected from water, dust, salt, dirt and oil. It can withstand severe temperature ranges.
- Easy to attach to the back of a truck either by screws or magnets, by using a special metal plate.
- Easy to use and requires no maintenance
- Long battery lifetime (5000 sealing activities). The battery can be replaced by the user, making the e–LOCK STANDARD a very cost effective solution to prevent goods losses along the supply chain, almost maintenance-free.
Dimension: 106×156×38 mm
Weight: 590 gr (20,81 oz)
Fixing: 4 M6 screws
Actuator: Mechanical life 1.000.000 cycle
Operative temperature: -20°C + 50°C
Storing temperature: -25°C + 80°C
Battery: Lithium Long life non rechargeable
Waterproof: IP 66 equivalent
Case Material: Shock-resistant Polycarbonate and Polypropylene
Vibration: Vibration resistant
Display: LED 5 Digit – Red – night readable
Cable pin: Inox AISI 316
Lock plug: Plug with spring lock
Security: May be locked with other kind of security seal
Cable TIR Cable in PVC coated steel cable
- Robust and easy to use device – No maintenance
- Long-lasting battery
- Bright 5 digit LED display illuminates for easy reading, even at night
- A spring lock holds the plug in place for fast and easy access
- Sealing pin has a 4 mm (5/32″) hole, capable of insertion of a pull-tight seal or cable seal for additional security.
Information for customers to have access to our after-sales service and warranty conditions
Examples of use
You may also like…
Reusable electronic security seal SPYLOCK
Reusable electronic security seal
Electronic Reusable Security Seal Alert LOCK
Self-powered electronic system for the monitoring of vehicles against theft and tampering
Reusable electronic security seal eLOCK GOLD
Electronic reusable security lock with GSM and GPS