Security UHF RFID Cable Seal
Metal Cable Security Seal working with passive UHF RFID, radiofrequency automatic identification. Available with identification only or also with tamper evidence built-in capability
CABLE SEAL RFID ANTITAMPER combines the mechanical security of traditional LEGHORN CABLE SEAL product together with the electronic security offered by the latest radio frequency-based automatic identification (RFID) techniques.
The plastic enclosure of the seal, in robust ABS material, embeds an electronic chiptag with unique code that not only enables the automatic identification of any container or transport vehicle, which the seal is attached onto, but enables also immediate, easy and reliable readings of the integrity status of the seal, by giving information about any tamper evidence.
RFID ANTITAMPER SEAL is the step ahead in front of already existing RFID SEAL
CABLE SEAL RFID ANTI TAMPER:
- Is a High Security Seal;
- Univocally identifies the container or the vehicle to which it is attached;
- Can be easily and reliably read by fixed reading units placed at transit gates or by handheld reading units manually operated by inspectors and gives back it unique code as a basic RFID seal;
- When compared to standard RFID seals, tamper evident RFID seals are able to permanently store into their memory the tamper event by activating a status bit named TAG TAMPER ALARM, thus providing immediate information about seal status at readings (tampered/not tampered);
- Can store additional information but the ID code, also in password-protected mode, by using same devices that are used for the reading operation;
|Radio Frequency specification|
|Frequency:||860 – 960 MHz – UHF EPC Global|
|Reference RF Standard:||ISO/IEC 18000-6C|
|RF Protocol:||EPC Class 1 Gen2 / ISO/IEC 18000-6C|
|Material||Aluminum + ABS or polystyrene in accordance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) listed in the European Directive 2002/EC.|
|Operative Temperature||– 30°C / + 80 °C|
|Storage Temperature||– 30°C / + 80 °C|
|Size Electronic Part (flag)||42 x 115 x 4 mm (1” 21/32 ” x 4” 17/32 ” x 5/32 ”)|
|Wire standard lenght||337 mm (14” 59/64 ”)|
|Wire diameter||3,5 mm (9/64”)|
|Package weight||6,1 kg (13lb)|
|Package number seal for box||100 pcs|
|Reading distance handheld reader||3 m (dependig on reader) (9′)|
|Reading distance gate reader||8 m (dependig on reader) (26′)|
|Quality:||100% performance tested|
|Read / write cycles:||10000|
|Memory size:||from 128 bit up to 448 bit of EPC Memory;up to 640 bit of User Memory|
|TID (tag unique identification):||yes|
|S/N in memory (same of seal):||yes|
|Data retention:||20 years|
|Integration with handheld reader:||commercial PDA, OS ANDROID|
|Integration with gate reader||commercial industrial reader|
COLORS & CUSTOMIZATIONS
* LOGISTIC VERSION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
How to use
A) Insert the tip of the anti-tamper cable into the hole of the container handle.
B) Inserire la stessa punta del cavo antitamper nel foro del corpo del sigillo.
C) Pull as much as necessary. Once the anti-tamper cable is inserted, the internal mechanisms of the seal will block it irreversibly.
D) Controllare con il lettore RFID che il sigillo è attivo e che è stato chiuso correttamente. Un pallino VERDE conferma la corretta lettura e l’integrità del sigillo.
E) Once the integrity has been reached and checked again, the RFID ANTITAMPER seal will be removed by means of a shears.
F) Controllare con il lettore RFID che il sigillo dia la conferma dell’avvenuto taglio.Un pallino ROSSO conferma la manomissione del sigillo.