Security UHF RFID Cable Seal Roll-container
Security Metal Cable Seal working with passive UHF RFID, radiofrequency automatic identification. Available with identification only or also with tamper evidence built-in capability. It is extraordinary useful to prevent roll-containers’ loss and mishandling
RFID e-seal with univocal serial number to identify roll-containers or heavy duty distribution trolleys.
It can be automatically detected when passing though warehouse doors, by using RFID readers: this enables tracking the roll-container.
In its tamper evidence version it allows controlling access to goods (for instance in a four- sided security roll-container): the status of the seal (TAMPERED / NOT TAMPERED) is immediately detected and read at time of passing through the gate or by manual inspection.
LEGHORNGROUP RFID CABLE SEAL FOR ROLL-CONTAINER is a sturdy cable seal that combines mechanical security of standard seals with the electronic security offered by RFID, automatic radio frequency identification technology.
The outer shock-proof polystyrene plastic housing of the seal – customizable with mark and numbering on request – is perfect to withstand impacts in roll-container moving.
It embeds an unique electronic chip, that has its own unique coding, which cannot be replicated. This allows for secure and reliable automatic identification of the seal.
The cable lock closing system makes its use very easy.
This security seal is available in two product versions:
- LOGISTIC CABLE SEAL, with read-only univocal ID;
- TAMPER EVIDENCE CABLE SEAL, with univocal ID code and read/write User Memory capabilities. It offers at the same time the immediate and accurate seal identification and the status of the seal i.e. evidence of tamper occurred, if any.
it is an ideal solution for guaranteeing security and tamper evidence.
RFID ROLL-CONTAINER SEAL
- Security Seal for easy application to roll-containers.
- RFID provides automatic identification of the roll-container and eventually protects the goods in security sided roll-containers.
- It can be read quickly and accurately by static gateway reading systems or by handheld devices operated by the personnel.
- The RFID chip can also be used to store further information. The chip can be easily written by using RFID reader/writer device. Further information added and the chip itself can be password protected.
For the tamper evidence version:
Any tampering event to the seal is permanently stored in its chip memory. This activates the TAG TAMPER ALARM, which immediately provides the status of the seal either TAMPERED or NOT TAMPERED.
Radio Frequency specification
- Frequency: 860 – 960 MHz – UHF EPC Global
- Reference RF Standard: ISO/IEC 18000-6
- RF Protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen2 / ISO/IEC 18000-6C
- Technology: Passive
- Integrated circuit: NXP G2iM+
- User read / write memory: yes – up to 640 bit
- Memory size: from 128 bit up to 448 bit of EPC Memory
- TID (Tag IDentifier): 96 bit, including 48-bit factory locked unique serial number; 112 bit User TID memory
- Password protection: yes
- Tamper Detection: yes
- Read / write cycle: 10000
- Data retention: 20 year
- Reading distance by handheld reader: 3 m (118” 7⁄64”) (depending on reader)
- Reading distance at gate reader: 8 m (314” 61⁄64”) (depending on reader)
- Quality: 100% performance tested
- IP Protection: IP65
- Operative Temperature: – 20°C / + 55 °C
- Storage Temperature: – 30°C / + 80 °C
- ISO 17712:2013: yes
- Size Electronic Part (flag): mm 42 x 115 x 4 (1” 21⁄32” x 4” 17⁄32” x 5⁄32”)
- Wire standard length: mm 337 (1” 21⁄64”)
- Wire diameter: mm 3,5 (9⁄64”)
- Weight: 61 g
- Material: carbonitrured steel + shock-proof polystyrene, painted in accordance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS), European Directive 2002/EC.
COLORS & CUSTOMIZATIONS
*LOGISTIC VERSION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Examples of use